Updated May 25, 2018
- What information we collect from you
- What information we collect from you
- Why we collect it
- How we protect it
- Your rights and how you can exercise those rights
However, this policy does not apply to information about you collected
by third party websites that may be accessible from our website. The
information collected by these third-party websites is subject to their own
It is important that you fully read and understand this policy before continuing with this website, as use of the website implies agreement with this policy. If you do not consent to the policies outlined in this document, then you must stop using this site immediately.
1. Who We Are
If you have any general questions about the website, would like to update your marketing preferences or make changes to your information, please go to the Contact Us page on this website to contact our Customer Care team.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
3. Information Collected Automatically:
- Your IP address
- Your internet browser and device
- Data passed through applications you may download via our website
- The date and time you visit, how you use our website and access its content
4. Information You Provide When You Create an Account or Make A Purchase:
- Contact details (E.g. e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
- Payment information (E.g. Credit card or bank account details)
- Your purchase and payment history
5. Information You Provide If You Write A Review or Contact Us
If you provide any additional personal information when reviewing a product, our processing of all such information is governed by the applicable Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions. Please note that reviews posted on our website are public, so only include information you are comfortable being shared publicly.
You may also provide personal information when you contact us.
You have the option not to provide personal information. However, doing so may prevent you from using some of our website features or placing orders for our products. Similarly, if you decline to let us place certain cookies on your device, our website will only have limited functionality.
6. Why Do We Collect This Information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order and provide related customer service
- To maintain and improve our website
- To inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you
- To improve or personalise your online experience, our services, and our communications with you
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhanTo enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how visitors use our website and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
7. Who Has Access to Your Information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information. These employees are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
- Fulfilling or delivering your order
- Storing and securing data
- Processing payments
- Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities
Finally, in an event of complete/partial merger or acquisition, the Personal Data that we hold of user may also be acquired by the third party as part of the process.
8. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so. We keep all personal data for a standard period of two (2) years from first contact, which gets reset after any purchase from Inteleprint, unless otherwise asked to be deleted.
9. What Rights Do You Have to Access and Control The Use Of Your Information?
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information
Unsubscribe from any/all marketing materials
Withdraw any specific consents you have given
Request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
Have errors in your personal information corrected
Have your personal information deleted (under Article 17 of the GDPR: ‘Right to be Forgotten’)
Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
10. How You Can Exercise These Rights?
You can contact Inteleprint directly by phone or email by going to the Contact Us page on this website.
Finally, you can also make your request by writing to:
Park Lane Business Centre
Please provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and your specific request.
Even if you choose to be placed on the Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your orders, your account or other administrative purposes.
11. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our website. When you establish an account at Inteleprint, you choose a password to help protect your account information. You should select a strong password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by updating your account on the Inteleprint website.
12. What Are Cookies and Why Do We Use Them on Our Website?
Cookies are small data files which often include a unique identifier that are stored on your device when you visit certain web pages.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. Users have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If a user chooses to reject our cookies, he/she may not be able to use some portions of our Service. The user can disable the browser add-ons which will prevent it from sending or receiving any cookies.